Aston Martin celebrates 100th anniversary this July and has planned a special event for this occasion. The event will take place at one of the most iconic circuits in the world, Brands Hatch GP. The event will celebrate the power, beauty and soul of Aston Martin’s racing and road car heritage. Full details in the press release below.
Celebrate Aston Martin’s 100th birthday in style at the Aston Martin Centenary Festival at one of the most iconic circuits in the world, Brands Hatch GP. The festival will celebrate the power, beauty and soul of Aston Martin’s racing and road car heritage. Machines ranging from classics like the DB4 Lightweight up to the DBR9 GT1 and the latest Vantage GT3 will share the track in a spectacular display of competition pedigree.
Special events for Sunday 7th July:
• Bruno Senna will be driving the Vantage GTE race car followed by an autograph signing session.
• Guests arriving in their Aston Martin road cars can take part a parade lap of up to 100 cars around the Brands Hatch GP circuit. Sign on for all drivers and passengers is between 8am and 8.45am and will be first come first served basis. Drivers must present their full and valid driving license.
Ways to Get Involved:
Circuit admission only:
• Aston Martin Owners will benefit from a 15% discount on tickets.
• Book now at: www.brandshatch.co.uk/aston100
Aston Martin VIP Race Centre & circuit admission:
• Access to the Aston Martin VIP Race Centre for the entire weekend with breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and circuit admission.
• Aston Martin Owners will benefit from a discounted price of £120 + vat (£144) per person when booked in advance.
Book now at: www.astonmartin.com/festival
Source: Aston Martin